- MUST BUY QUANTITY OF 20 MINIMUM (Each Box contains Pack of 20)
- This N95 1860 3M Mask is approved and certified by CDC and NIOSH
- Two-strap design with welded dual point attachment helps provide a secure seal
- Multiple 5-layer premium quality: hydrophilic layer+ filtering layer + hydrophobic layer
- Advanced electrostatic media is designed for ease of breathing
- Prevent droplets with 95% filtration
- Elastic straps and adjustable nose clip helps provide a custom fit and secure seal
- Lightweight construction promotes greater worker acceptance and may help increase wear time
CERTIFICATE OF OUR PRODUCT
The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH). Section Navigation The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH).
✓ 3M Particulate Respirator 1860, N95 is a disposable particulate respirator that is designed to help provide reliable respiratory protection of at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles.
- * This respirator is designed for use for particles such as those from grinding, sanding, sweeping, sawing, bagging, or other dusty operations.
- * This respirator can also help reduce inhalation exposures to certain airborne biological particles (examples: mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis), but cannot eliminate the risk of contracting infection, illness, or disease.
- * The respirator incorporates 3M’s proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media designed for ease of breathing.
- * This respirator is compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection.
✓ This particulate respirator is NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) approved for environments containing certain non-oil based particles and provides at least 95 percent filter efficiency.
✓ Breathing hazardous particles can pose a risk to your health. NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 3M Particulate Respirator 1860, which is designed to help reduce exposure to certain airborne particles.