1. This respirator does not supply oxygen. Do not use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen.
2. Do not use when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to life and health, are unknown or when concentrations exceed 10
times the permissible exposure limit (PEL) or according to specific OSHA standards or applicable government regulations, whichever is lower.
3. Do not alter, wash, abuse or misuse this respirator.
4. Do not use with beards or other facial hair or other conditions that prevent a good seal between the face and the sealing surface of the respirator.
5. Respirators can help protect your lungs against certain airborne contaminants. They will not prevent entry through other routes such as the skin,
which would require additional personal protective equipment (PPE).
6. This respirator is designed for occupational/professional use by adults who are properly trained in its use and limitations. This respirator is not
designed to be used by children.
7. Individuals with a compromised respiratory system, such as asthma or emphysema, should consult a physician and must complete a medical
evaluation prior to use.
8. When stored in accordance with temperature and humidity conditions specified below, the product may be used until the “use by” date specified
on the packaging
CERTIFICATE OF OUR PRODUCT
The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH). Section Navigation The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH).
✓ 3M Particulate Respirator 8210, N95 is a disposable particulate respirator that is designed to help provide reliable respiratory protection of at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles.
- * This respirator is designed for use for particles such as those from grinding, sanding, sweeping, sawing, bagging, or other dusty operations.
- * This respirator can also help reduce inhalation exposures to certain airborne biological particles (examples: mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis), but cannot eliminate the risk of contracting infection, illness, or disease.
- * The respirator incorporates 3M’s proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media designed for ease of breathing.
- * This respirator is compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection.
✓ This particulate respirator is NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) approved for environments containing certain non-oil based particles and provides at least 95 percent filter efficiency.
✓ Breathing hazardous particles can pose a risk to your health. NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 3M Particulate Respirator 8210, which is designed to help reduce exposure to certain airborne particles.